A Merger & Acquisition (M&A) deal can start from a simple business deal such as buying the asset of a company or the stocks of the company. However there are M&A transaction which can be very complex involving many parties and issues such as Corporate Governance, form of payment, contractual issues and most important of all valuation for the transaction.
Green Delta Capital limited with its experience in this areas advises and carries out these activities on behalf of the client for all types of M&A deals. We extend our service to both buy and sell side advisory with the following activities that normally take place in a transaction
- We work as an advisor to the buyer/seller company throughout the deal
- Structure the transaction and valuation of the company.
- Carry out the due diligence
- Assessment of all the material agreement
- Negotiate to achieve the best price for the buyer/seller.
- Drive the process for closure