When a client approaches us with any Greenfield projects, or expansion projects which require large financing options, they are usually directed towards Structured Finance team for fund raising either through Term Loan, Local or Foreign syndication. The structured finance team acts as the lead arranger whereby they analyze the capability and the capacity of the clients, prepares all the necessary documents and acts as the lead arranger to raise the fund through syndication of banks or Non-Banking Financial institution under best effort basis.
As the lead arranger the GDCL will carry out the following activities for deal closure:
- Conduct due diligence on behalf of the lender.
- Originate and structure the debt in the form of syndication.
- Prepare a comprehensive Information Memorandum and distribute it to the local and foreign lender.
- Negotiate the terms of the debt financing on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate legal and regulatory requirement for deal closing.
- Organize the signing ceremony for deal closing.